Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBER

Welcome to our newest believer
Samuel Joseph Honner is the newest member of our
community, residing in Australia. Below is an excerpt
from his declaration letter:
Hi again, Jess!
I’ve thought long and hard about becoming a
Tarbiyat Baha’i. I feel it truly does encapsulate the
faith Baha’u’llah taught, which is one of tolerance,
intelligence, and a non-fundamentalism (sanity). I must
say, especially during the last two weeks of study in the
Tarbiyat Baha’i Community (and the Baha’i writings, etc.)
I’ve found a great excitement (at lack of a better word)
towards God and the Baha’i religion. Coming from the
Heterodox Baha’i Faith, the Tarbiyat Baha’i Community is
truly refreshing!
Samuel Joseph Honner
65 Gladstone Street,
Bellambi, NSW 2518
Australia
dont.be.afraid@hotmail.com
Welcome Samuel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol how many members do you actually have

TARBIYAT BAHAI COMMUNITY said...

Instead of asking our number you should better ask about our belief and why we are not following the major groups. I think you have got your answer.

God said...

I Am God!
https://godtwinbooks.doodlekit.com